Report for IFDC (Online) AY2022
International Faculty Development Course (IFDC) AY2022
International Faculty Development Course (IFDC) AY2022 was held online from June 27 to July 29.
This online course consisted of on-demand video lectures and 9 live sessions via a web conferencing system.
The 9 sessions were:
1. How maxillofacial prosthodontists can help patients with maxillofacial defects
by Drs. SUMITA Yuka, Mahmoud E. Elbashti and HATTORI Mariko
2. Principles of oral implant treatment
by Dr. KURODA Shinji
3. Direct monoblock restoration-with fiber post? without?
by Dr. HATAYAMA Takashi
4. One day direct denture restorations using hard and soft relining materials
by Dr. KANAZAWA Manabu
5. Evaluation for oral function
by Dr. KOMAGAMINE Yuriko
6. Periodontal health and aesthetics in restorative treatments
by Drs. MIZUTANI Koji and YANO Kosei
7. Treatment strategy in Class III malocclusion
by Dr. YONEMITSU Ikuo
8. Direct resin core build-up method using custom core form
by Dr. KOMADA Wataru
9. Digitally-guided direct composite restoration using injection technique
by Dr. HOSAKA Keiichi