Dec.9 15:00-16:20 Ethical Issues when Submitting Papers (in English)
|TMDU Library Seminar 37|
- Ethical Issues when Submitting Papers (in English)-
|We will invite the former Chairman of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) to conduct a seminar on the key points of rules and manners in research publication and publication ethics, as well as ethical research publication, which is vital for securing an academic career.|
|Date and Time||December 9, 2015, 15:00-16:20|
|Venue||Faculty of Dentistry Auditorium & Seminar Room |
= shigakubu tokubetsu koudou
(Dental Building South 4F)
|Lecturer||Dr. Elizabeth Wager, former Chairman of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)|
|Content||• What is research misconduct? |
• Rules and manners in research publication and publication ethics
• The good and bad in paper submission
• Citation methods and rules for the use of data and images
• Which are the names that should be included as co-authors?
|More info||For details, please click here.|
|Video||Please access WebClass.|
WebClass :Click here.
How to access:Click here.
|Contact Information||TMDU Library Books and journals clerk|