Jun. 27 15:00-16:00, Jul. 13 16:30-17:30<br> Journal Citation Reports・Essential Science Indicators <br>(in Japanese)
|TMDU Library Seminar |
- Journal Citation Reports・Essential Science Indicators (in Japanese) -
|This lecturer tells about the useful tools for research and analysis, "Journal Citation Reports" and "Essential Science Indicators".|
"Journal Citation Reports" is a database which gives impact factor. The impact factor helps evaluate a journal's relative importance, and we can compare the evaluation of two or more journals from various aspects.
"Essential Science Indicators" analyzes research achievements of each country or each institution, and we can get statistical information and research trend.
|Date and Time||1. June 27, 2016, 15:00-16:00|
2. July 13, 2016, 16:30-17:30
|Venue||PC room 1 in Library (M&D Tower 4F)|
|Lecturer||Mr. Kotaro Nagai (Kinokuniya Bookstore Co., Ltd.)|
|Content||1. What’s impact factor?|
2. How to search a journal with Journal Citation Reports (Impact factor, ranking, and so on)
3. Outline of the Essential Science Indicators
4. How to analyze about research achievements of TMDU with Essential Science Indicators
|Video||Please access WebClass.|
WebClass :Click here. How to access:Click here.
|Document||Quick Reference Guide - JCR|
Quick Reference Guide - ESI
|Contact Information||Books and journals clerk|