★Sep. 24 15:00-16:00, 18:30-19:30<br>RefWorks Online Seminar (in Japanese)
|TMDU Library Seminar |
RefWorks Online Seminar (in Japanese)
|RefWorks is an online research management, writing and collaboration tool. It is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies. |
* This seminar will be recorded, and the video will be available on the WebClass.
|Date and Time||September 24, 2020, 15:00-16:00 |
September 24, 2020, 18:30-19:30
* It is the same content both times.
|How to participate||Please access the URL sent to you after applying|
|Connection environment||PC or smartphone with Internet and sound|
* We use Zoom.
|Lecturer||Mr. Shun Kobayashi (ProQuest)|
|Content||This session will cover some of the basic features of RefWorks:|
1. How to create an account and log in
2. Importing data from various sources
3. Organize references into folders
4. Creating bibliographies and writing papers
|Video||Please access WebClass.|
WebClass :Click here. How to access:Click here.
|Contact Information||Books and journals clerk|