Change of Status / 資格変更

Change of Status / 資格変更

We only process application for changing the status to a "Student" visa.
The International Student Support Unit issues the Application (For Organization part1, 2). Please go to the Immigration Bureau by yourself after getting these forms.

Please download and fill in "Change of Status Request Form", and then send the completed form along with the Application (For Applicant part 1 - 3) , copies of your residence card, passport and student ID to the International Student Support Unit via email.

International Student Support Unit:

Application (For Applicant part1 - 3):
Change of Status


学生受入係において、申請書(所属機関作成用1, 2)を作成しますので、受け取ってからご自身で入国管理局に行ってください。