Skip global navigation and read the article

Skip global navigation and go to local navigation

Skip global navigation and go to footer navigation

Home  > Student Life  > Campus Life

Campus Life

All students are required to belong to the National Health Insurance system. The International Exchange Center (IEC) has information regarding how to apply for NHI at your local ward office / city office and general information on using the insurance system.

Incoming International Students: You will be assigned a tutor, who is another TMDU student, for your first year in Japan. Your tutor can answer questions, explain procedures, help you fill out documents and provide support during your first year of life and study in Japan.