Our navigation technologies realize real-time updated image guided surgery with distance sensation for collision avoidance in laparoscopic surgery.
- Ultrasound Navigation System for Fetal Surgery and Water-filled Laparo-endoscopic Surgery (WAFLES)
- Navigation System with "Distance Sensation" for Neurosurgery and Laparoscopic Surgery
Measurement, analysis, and visualization technologies of integrated surgical information in OR will realize optimized surgical environments and sophisticated education systems.
- Surgical Workflow and Skill Analysis based on Navigation System Information
- Surgical Strategic Station: Tele-Monitoring and Tele-Supporting system for Operation Room
Motion compensation surgical robot using endoscopic image analysis and high-functional end-effector for Laparoscopic surgery achieve the precision-guided minimally invasive surgery.
- Surgical Manipulator System with Image-based Organ Motion Compensation
- Information-Guided Precision Robotic Laser Surgery System
- High-functional End-effector for Surgical Forceps and Robotics
- Surgical Wearable Chair(archelis)