Research Support Personnel Assignment Activity
In this activity, the Research Support Personnel is provided for researchers who have difficulty in continuing their career due to childbirth, nursing and care-giving, or because of an ailment specific to women.
Please read the information noted below regarding the application guidelines.
Work Contents of Research Support Personnel
- 1. Assistance for research being conducted by researcher (including clinical research) or
- 2. Assistance for research being conducted by researcher in collaboration with another member of the same institute (including clinical research)
Application Process of Research Support Personnel Assignment Activity
- 1. Researchers who wish research support personnel to be assigned must fill out an application form, and submit an original form that has been approved and stamped by their department head to Gender Equality and Career Development Division.
- 2. A final decision on application will be made by the Selection Committee.
- 3. The researcher must place their own application for the selection of research support personnel. (Note: Applications cannot be placed through Gender Equality and Career Development Division.) The researcher checks information of research support personnel such as the academic background, abilities, employment conditions, and compensation requirements either at the Personnel Office or Gender Equality and Career Development Division.
- 4. The appointment of research support personnel is conditional to consent from the researcher's department head.
- 5. The researcher submits curriculum vitae of research support personnel to Gender Equality and Career Development Division.
- 6. Employment procedure is handled in Gender Equality and Career Development Division, where research support personnel belongs to.
- 7. Research support personnel fills out the attendance book in each laboratory.
- 8. Once every month the work conditions of research support personnel must be reported to Gender Equality and Career Development Division.
- 9. Reports shall be submitted to Gender Equality and Career Development Division, regarding the results and effectiveness of the research support personnel at the end of the fiscal year.
Faculties, research staff (including research fellows) or medical staff working at TMD who are pregnant or engaged in child rearing (for children younger than sixth-year elementary school age) and care-giving, or who have an ailment common to women and who require the assignment of research support personnel. Graduate students are not eligible to apply.
Period for the Service
From April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 (less than 16 or 18 working hours per week)
Number of Applicants
Approximately 5 personnel (The number of applicants may be subject to change depending on the employment period and work hours of assigned personnel.)
After filling out the application form, forward an original form that has been approved and stamped by your department head to Gender Equality and Career Development Division(copies will not be accepted).
Application Form [Word/54.5KB]
From February 27, 2014 to March 7, 2014(Application for FY 2014 is closed.)